[Moon] 10GHz report

sm7fwz at arlembke.se sm7fwz at arlembke.se
Tue May 14 20:43:37 CEST 2019

Hi all!

Listened to 10GHz EME activity last weekend and here is my report. Heard the stns in the order I report them

Saturday evening heard:

DL0SHF, SP6JLW, RA3EME, OZ1LPR, VE6TA, SA6BUN, IW2FZR, OH2DG, DL0EF, W7CJO

Sunday 10368:
DL0SHF, SA6BUN, DL0EF, IW2FZR, ES5PC, RA3EME, YO2BCT, SP6JLW, OZ1LPR, F5JWF, G4NNS, F1PYR, OK1CA, IZ2DJP, SM6CKU, HB9BBD, LX1DB, DB6NT.

Sunday 10450:
OH2DG, JA6XED, JA8ERE, SP6JLW, JA4BLC, DF1OI

4m solid dish. Octagon Green LNB adapted for Chaparral feeder, SDR Play RSP2pro. 15.5dB sun and 2dB moon noise measured with a FCD and Spectravue.

Still repairing my station from last years lightning hit. Testing my new JFL/BCB tracking and it is working very well so far.

73 de Ronny SM7FWZ

<http://www.arlembke.se>