[Moon] 6th Swedish 432 and UP EME Meeting

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Mon May 27 08:56:14 CEST 2019

Hi all

Thanks to all speakers ! and all participants that made this Conference

Even that its not so much work!! I was very tired Sunday night :-)

I will uppload the presentations that i have on my laptop to Peter SM2CEW

*A special thanks goes to Dominique HB9BBD for doing the messurements
possible   BIG Thanks Dom*

I hope you all enjoyed and maybe we see you all again :-)

73

Lars Sm4IVE