[Moon] IK1FJI ARRL 23CM report

valter dolso valter_dls at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 18 15:12:28 CET 2019

Hello to all
Quite good activity in the low cw part of the band, i can worked 32 random CW qso's with some initials in the week end, but must qrt like usually due wind sunday night after 00:30Z.Total in the two legs 68 qso's, now must check for some dupe and count the multipliers...I'm sorry many JT stations have a good signal for CW qso, but never saw them in this mode (5/6 meters dish and lot of power only for JT are money thrown away !!! :-)  )......I dont like the rules, like i said many times i prefer one WE  JT the other CW, if anything change perhaps is the last year than i submit log. I'm getting older.....two week end without sleep is now a little bit hard !!!Anywhere i enjoy the contest, mni thanks all for the qso...
                                                                          73, Valter IK1FJI
3.2 mesh dish >34db  <0.3 NF  TH327 ea4tx tracking TS 2000x