[Moon] SM4GGC ARRL EME contest 23cm

Stig Larsson sm4ggc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:32:14 CET 2019

Hi All,
In the last weekend of the contest did I work 38 QSO! 13 CW and 26 JT.
Total in the two legs 102 QSO.
Worked on CW:IK1FJI, DL0SHF, VK5MC, OK1KIR, DL4DTU, SM3AKW, SP3XBO, PI9CAM,
WK9P, WA9FWD, IZ1BPN and RA3EC

Worked on JT:YO2LEL,AA4MD, VE2UG,DL1DWI, VE3KRP, K6MG, SP5GDM, IK5VLS,
W8MQW, DL7UDA, RN6MA, JA8SZW, HB9Q, DL1SUZ, ON5GS, G4BAO, DK0ZAB, G4EZP,
LA3EQ, W1PV, NC1I, GX3EEZ, WA6HTP, DG0FE, VK4CDI and G4FUF

All equipment worked without any problem under the two contest weekends.
The conditions was somewhat lower than expected in the latest weekend end
perhaps because of the rainy weather here in Sweden, but I am pleased with
the results and the good activity. It was real fun!

73 de Stig, SM4GGC