[Moon] [Moon-Net] 23 cm EME

Dale Parfitt parinc1 at frontier.com
Wed Nov 20 15:04:16 CET 2019

Agreed on all Lars,
I think splitting the weekends would make it  more interesting for all
concerned.
I ended up with 61 QSO's and 26 multipliers (all CW) - my best effort ever
for my 13.5' dish and no West window. I copied FR5DN but could never catch
him on his own frequency. Same with AA4MD.
Great effort on your part Lars- nice to work you again,

Dale W4OP