[Moon] OK1TEH - 432 MHz ARRL EME Contest

Matej Petrzilka ok1teh at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 21 21:43:18 CEST 2019

Hi all,
just for an info I was QRV during whole weekend
on 70cm and I worked with my 1x 23el dk7zb yagi
23 contacts. Stations at log:
DL7APV, K2UYH, G4RGK, UT5DL, UA3PTW, LZ1DX,
PA2V, OH2DG, DF7KB #131, VK4EME, VK3NX #132,
DL8FBD, F6HLC, SM7THS, DL9KC (CW), DK3WG,
OZ4MM (CW), DL2HWA, UB4UAA, S51LF, YL2GD.

Heard and called was SM4IVE but I got QRZ only.
Decoded and called were: K4EME, LU8ENU (for the first time!),
R6CS, SM5EPO, N0AKC, K5QE, ES3RF, W7MEM, N0AKC,
DF3RU..

Expected to be workable but didn't see them:
JA6AHB, HB9Q, UT6UG, PA0BAT,  NC1I, G4FUF,
UX4IJ, ES5PC, WA3QPX, ...

Condx: during first window I had serious mechanical
problem with array's tube as it was badly bended from
strong wind so I wasn't able to use higher elevation
and one director was cut... More night from Friday
to Saturday was full of QRM and 1 way condx.
During next day I spent 5 hours on ant reparation
and I was very happy with the next night/window from
Saturday to Sunday. I monitored LiveCQ and
Bernd APV spotted me with -9dB for a long time.
I'm just little bit disappointed with low activity of
big guns from W/VE. Most of big guns like NC1I,
WA4NJP, NC1I, K3MF, W6YX, W5LUA, VE6TA weren't
interested in 70cm and the rest QRV stations were
"small pistols" with only 1 or 2 yagies.. Maybe it will
change during November part, I'll be qrv for sure.
The highlight of contest was QSO with VK3NX
for new initial, many thanks Charlie!

Many tnx to all who tried to call me and
spent time with my small 1Y station!

73
Matej, OK1TEH