[Moon] EME2020

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 31 10:00:41 CET 2019

Hi EME gang, time is running so fast and our EME conference in Prague is
closer and closer. As you know, we lose in July our friend and webmaster
Petr OK1AXH SK. We are now in process updating and upgrading of our
conference web. I would like to notice some links for conference, schedule
and call for papers. We will start registration from 1st of January 2020. So
if you are interesting to join our conference or want to have presentation,
please pay attention to the existing links:

https://www.eme2020.cz/

https://www.eme2020.cz/schedule/

https://www.eme2020.cz/text-call-for-papers/

73!