[Moon] ARRL EME MW part

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 17 14:30:13 CEST 2019

Hi EME gang,

I am almost ready to be QRV during MW part of ARRL with my new home setup.
It including 2,4m offset dish which is before last calibration and tests. So
I am expecting to be QRV 10 GHz with 55W RF.

I would like to try also 24 GHz with new dish. Looks that WX will cooperate
and I can do Sun noise test on 24 GHz during Friday and Saturday afternoon.
I would like to know, if anybody expect to be QRV on 24 GHz too. I am not
sure how will be fit feed horn in offset dish and many other details. Just
only to know about possible activity.

Other bands I can run when will finish extending flare for my feeds on 3,4
and 5,6 GHz

GL and 73 to all of you in the contest.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC