[Moon] Weekend

Roger Rehr W3SZ w3sz at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 15:54:30 CEST 2019

W3SZ will be on 10 GHz from FN10wh for the contest this weekend with
2.4M dish and 200W.  Same setup as several years ago but more power on
Tx now and no longer portable from my Jeep;  now fixed location. Note
that the grid is NOT the same grid that is listed for me in any
databases (including QRZ.com).

If our GPS-locked transverter is not repaired in time we won't be
GPS-locked though as in that case we will be using a spare transverter
that is not GPS-locked.

Otherwise, everything is ready to go and confirmed to be working last
night (Thanks Peter OZ1LPR for QSO !!).

See you all during the contest, and 73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ