[Moon] ARRL contest Microwave leg.

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Mon Sep 23 22:22:58 CEST 2019

Hi EME gang, I was QRV during MW part with new offset dish 2,4m. More you
can find, if interesting, on my web, in section 10 GHz. I have worked 28
QSOs. RX performance of new dish is excellent and I really join. Pity that
activity were so low. Worked stations are:

 OZ1LPR, DL0EF #23, RA3EME #27 JT, F5VKQ #28 JT -9/-12, F4VTA #29 JT -10/-
 11, W3SZ #30 JT -9/-15, SP6JLW , G4NNS #24, OK1CA -8/R-14, OK2AQ 0,8571429,
 UR5LX , JA1WQF, SP3XBO #25, OK1CA, ZS1LS #31 JT -12/R-14, HB9Q -9/R-14, OK1
 KIR -6/R-10, 9A5AA #26 #25DXCC, KN0WS #32 JT -16/R-19, SM2CEW #27, K2UYH -
 13/R-13, WA9FWD #28, PA0BAT #32 JT, DB6NT , VE4MA , OH2DG, DF1OI , VE4MA #
 33 JT -17/R-14

I heard twice Paul WA6PY in QSO, but did not find him with CQ. If anybody
want try QSo and do the test, send me email.

73 and GL to all

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com