[Moon] My activity in ARI EME Contest

Stig Larsson sm4ggc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:47:44 CEST 2019

Hello! In the ARI EME 23 cm contest did I work
Saturday
CW:  SP6ITF, LZ1DX, DL3EBJ, IK3COJ, G3LTF, IK1FJI, G4YTL, LZ2US, SM6CKU,
ON5GS and W4OP.
JT65: IW8RRF, ES3RF, PA3FXB, JA6AHB, LA3EQ, DL3EBJ, LZ4OC, LU8ENU, RN6MA,
IK5VLS, LZ1DX, K7CA, K5DOG and N5BF
Sunday
CW: F6ETI, OZ4MM, IZ1BPN, F5KUG, IK5VLS, PA3FXB, IK5QLO.
JT65: VK3AXH, VK2JDS, SM6CKU, HB9Q, SV1CAL, DF2VJ, OK1YK, DL7UDA, I7FNW,
DK0ZAB, VE3KRP, K2UYH and OK1IL

18 CW QSO and 27 JT65 QSO a total of 45 QSO.
On Saturday was reception degraded by sun noise about 1 dB. The weather was
not optimal with periods of lite rain on and of.

My rig 3.9 m dish with Septum and 500W at feed with G4DDK LNA.

73, de Stig, SM4GGC