[Moon] SM2CEW QRV on 13cm

Peter Sundberg sm2cew at telia.com
Sun Apr 5 11:30:09 CEST 2020

Fellow moonbouncers,

Having received yet another temporary license (6 months) for EME
operation on 13cm I decided to put the 13cm feed in my dish. As the
ARI EME Contest is on this weekend I figured there would some stations QRV.

Sure enough, I worked some stations on CW with excellent signals and
I will be on again tonight for more fun. Given the fact that I have a
lot of trees in my moonrise direction I'll start operating after
18.30 GMT. I can only TX on 2320 but RX on 2320 and 2304 MHz.

It feels good to be back on this fine EME band. And as a bonus,
everything was working as it did the last time I was on - in december 2017 :-)

73
Peter SM2CEW
8m dish, 50 watt