[Moon] MAP 65 & WSJT

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Apr 6 16:18:32 CEST 2020

Dear friends I always follow with devotion any discussions on WSJT & JT65 &
MAP65 & WSJTX.

This weekend I participated in the contest & had a lot of fun doing it. As I
have said in the last 10 years  time & time again WSJT 7 decodes better than
MAP65. I worked OE5KE who was -31db on WSJT 7 & NADA on MAP65

So I want to use WSJT7 to TX & RX as well as MAP65 to TX & RX

When I TX with WSJT7 MAP 65 goes into DECODE & becomes useless. I need MAP65
to scan the band change Freq via CIV & operate TRACKBOX. The IQ+ goes into
mute which is good.

So my question is how can I TX on WSJT7 & keep MAP65's  integrity???

My RECEIVING & TX systems are

ICOM 275A + Signalink & wsjt7

IQ+ & Delta 44 & MAP65

Both set up operate on the same computer window 7 desktop. Most of the time
I TX with MAP 65 when it decodes but often when WSJT7 decodes signals that
MAP65 do not then I TX with WSJT7 & that is when MAP65 goes into convulsions

I have tried to type the call sign decoded on WSJT7 to MAP65 but often does
not have time I only have 8 seconds before it goes back to TX & often mess
up the first sequence responding to the station I decoded on WSJT7

Can anyone think of a solution ?? Surely I cannot be the only one having
this problem. As to WSJTX I only use it to decode WSPR signals on the HF
band which I find very interesting. I am in the process of setting up a
350MW beacon on 30 M

Running 24/7 to a vertical which I extended to TX on 30M

Thank you & stay safe

Serge VE1KG