[Moon] MAP65 & WSJT 7

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 7 16:40:16 CEST 2020

Thank you to all who responded with many suggestions. I found the problem.
For some reason the combination of MAP65 & WSJT 7 is not good. I have no
idea WHY?

Same problem with WSJT6.'

So with tears in my eyes I upgraded to WSJT 9.7 which works ok & does not
mess up MAP65. It also works fine with WSJT10. If I transmit with WSJT

I have noticed it takes MAP65 longer to decode. It starts at 0.52 second
until 0.56 second which gives you only 4  seconds before TX with MAP65 or
WSJT 9.7.

With WSJT 7 the decode action was almost instantaneous which gave more time
for the relays to go to TX or RX mode . Anyway it works

So now I can TX or RX with WSJT or MAP65 which ever decodes first. It may be
boring stuff to some but I believe it is important to know & understand how
your set up works or does not

Serge VE1KG