[Moon] ARI EME 2020

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Sat Apr 11 01:52:34 CEST 2020

Hello guys, Here is my recent activity report.

Last week-end, I enojoyed nice QSO's with good stable signals in 23cm CW  during the ARI EME marathon 2020.

VK5MC,  K2UYH, JA4LJB, OK2DL, IK1FJI, DF3RU, F2CT #140, I5YDI, DL2EBJ, SP2HMR #141, G4CCH, IK2MMB, SP6ITF
13-QSO

HRD: DL0SHF, IK3COJ, KA1GTS?

Very pleased to work Guy, F2CT for the first time!!
Only few JA CW ops were heard, mostly because most of 23cm guys went up to microwave bands.

NA activities were very low as usual, and I didn't operate in the second window on Sunday. SRI that many trees were cut down so that I can see the moon below 5 deg. EL.

In the west window below EL of 15 degrees, signals get much attenuation due to branches of trees,  about 50m away, even if they have no leaves yet.

Even in my QTH 160km away from Tokyo, one COVID-19 infection was reported this week.
Hope everyone take very much care and keep healthy activities.

73'es,

JH1KRC Mike & JP1LAB Sylvie beside