[Moon] ON0EME 23cm beacon

Eddy Jespers ejespers at telenet.be
Thu Apr 16 12:19:00 CEST 2020

Yesterday the PA was installed in the beacon again and the antenna has been calibrated to track the moon.
The beacon has been transmitting this moon pass. Declination is low but so far so good.

Our ON0EME domain name got hijacked.  The status of the moon beacon can be checked now at following URL :  www.on0eme.be <http://www.on0eme.be/>

Reception reports are welcome.