[Moon] [Moon-Net] ON0EME 23cm beacon

charlie at sucklingfamily.free-online.co.uk charlie at sucklingfamily.free-online.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 12:57:04 CEST 2020

Hi Eddy

Small antenna reception report - good signal this morning from the beacon
on a 1.2m dish with SM6FHZ patch feed (and quad hybrid),  at around 22 deg
moon elevation here.  Clearly visible on the waterfall and about M copy on
CW.

Very nice to have the beacon back on and many thanks for your efforts in
these difficult times.

73

Charlie