[Moon] [Moon-Net] 6cm DUBUS / REF contest result

vlada vlada.masek at volny.cz
Mon Apr 27 16:38:48 CEST 2020

Hi guys !
Congrats to all as well !
OK1KIR was not as good having almost continuously increased noise background which prevented Moon peaking.
Bothering noise from WiFi wideband (20MHz) adjacent WiFi 5GHz channels rose up (covid 19 home traffic boom, hi ?) and Tonda was not able to pick up more than 29 stations. Apologize to those CWNR !
Otherwise good activity (one new initial) and good WX here also.
Thanks to all for nice CW QSOs !
73, Tonda
for OK1KIR

> Od: "Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC via Moon" <moon at moonbounce.info>
> Komu: "Peter Blair" <g3ltf at btinternet.com>
> Datum: 27.04.2020 12:25
> Předmět: Re: [Moon] [Moon-Net] 6cm DUBUS / REF contest result
>
> CC: <moon at moonbounce.info, moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>
Peter congrats! I had 27 QSOs and 25 multipliers. Thanks to Charlie VK3NX I
 have also reached WAC on 6cm. I had 2 or 3 stations which call me but I was
 not able to copy calls. Signals were really marginal on my tiny 2,5m dish.
 Sun noise 9,5dB with SF69 and Moon noise 0,9dB. Looking forward to meet same
 activity next weekend on 3cm and UP.

 --
 Zdenek - OK1DFC
 www.ok1dfc.com

 ---------- Původní e-mail ----------
 Od: Peter Blair via Moon-net <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>
 Komu: freetalk moonnet <moon at moonbounce.info>, Moon-Net <moon-net at mailman.pe
 1itr.com>
 Datum: 27. 4. 2020 11:29:59
 Předmět: [Moon-Net] 6cm DUBUS / REF contest result
 "

 Conditions and weather were both excellent for once this year and I worked
 OK1KIR, SA6BUN, OZ1LPR, PA3DZL,#88 ES5PC, DB6NT, PA0BAT, UR5LX, SM6CKU, OH2
 DG, UA3PTW, G4NNS, HB9Q, SM6PGP, F5IGK , DF3RU, VE4MA,OK1DFC, VE6BGT, WA6PY,
 W5LUA, VE6TA, JA1WQF, VK3NX, G4CCH, JA6XED #89, 9A5AA, K2UYH and LX1DB. A
 total of 30 stations plus SP6GWN CWNR , 25% up on last year’s total. There
 was no wind at all so the 6m dish tracked really well. Sun noise measured
 15.1dB with SF69 and moon noise 1.3-1.4dB. It was good to see so much
 activity and some really loud signals, VE6BGT and SA6BUN being recent
 additions in that group.

 Thanks to all for the really great random CW QSOs,
 73 Peter G3LTF