[Moon] 9cm and 6cm Activity Weekend

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Fri Aug 14 10:17:52 CEST 2020

Hi EME gang, the projected assets for me this weekend. On Friday from 16:00
UT I will be qrv in the 3cm band, for interest in QSO or tests. I'm out of
QTH on Saturday and I'll be in the 6cm band on Sunday. From Monday I will be
temporarily QRT, antenna 2.4 will be disassembled and sold. A new 2.6m
antenna consisting of a single piece of duralumin mirror will be installed
during September. I'll be on HB9Q to arrange a connection.

GL and stay safe!

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com