[Moon] G3LTF MAW activity

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 16 23:15:12 CEST 2020

The weather was very kind, no wind or rain and so dish pointing was no problem. On 9cm I worked on CW SP6OPN, SM3BYA, G4CCH, OK1KIR, K2UYH and KL6M. I heard KD3UY 549, and, very weakly, KN0WS when they were operating JT. Sun noise was measured at 14.2dB and moon noise 0.78dB
On 6cm I worked on CW G4NNS,OK1KIR, SM6CKU, OH2DG, DB6NT, SQ6OPG, G4LDR#, K2UYH, KL6M, and G4CCH. Sun noise measured 14.4dB and Moon noise 1.15dB.
Thanks to all for the nice QSOs. I am available for skeds during the week.
73 Peter G3LTF