[Moon] HB9Q QRV in ARRL EME Contest Sept 12/13 2020

dan at hb9q.ch dan at hb9q.ch
Fri Aug 21 14:42:38 CEST 2020

Hi All

We plan to be QRV during the ARRL EME microwave Contest weekend, however we
will not participate in the contest. As always we will be chasing new
initials.

Our QRV times will be:

September 12. from 04.00 to 14.40z and

September 13. from 04.00 to 15.30z

On request (for a new initial) we can be QRV during our moonrise. Please
send us your proposal to dan at hb9q.ch <mailto:dan at hb9q.ch>

We will be QRV on 13, 9, 6 and 3cm, switching bands on a regular base.
Please look for our actual band/frequency on the HB9Q loggers.

Of course we will also be QRV on 50, 144, 432 and 1296. We will be stand-by
on the loggers.

Good luck to all!

Vy 73,Dan HB9Q