[Moon] 24ghz eme beacon

Charles g3wdg at moon-net.eu
Sat Aug 29 16:20:46 CEST 2020

Hi Per

Congratulations indeed on getting your second EME Beacon running!  This
is a great achievement and will be very helpful  - just as the 10GHz
beacon has been, and continues to be.

I would be very interested in receiving wave files, as recorded by
WSJT-X,  from anyone who can decode the JT4F transmissions. I'm hoping
to study the decode margins.

73

Charlie G3WDG