[Moon] [Moon-Net] contest point system

Paul pchomins at san.rr.com
Tue Dec 1 18:50:42 CET 2020

Hi All,
I agree with all comments presented below. In my opinion the best and only
solution is to divide EME Contest into the independent contests or at least
weekends for CW/SSB  and Digital modes. During last contest weekend on 70 cm
I could hear many JT signals and only one CW signal - my own echoes.

73 Paul WA6PY