[Moon] [Moon-Net] cabrilli logs

Howard Ling howard at g4cch.com
Thu Dec 3 19:41:53 CET 2020

Hi Earl,

I used this web app to convert the text file to cabrillo http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/arrleme_cab3.php

Then copied resulting cabrillo text file and saved where required in https://contests.arrl.org/arrlemescoresubmission.php

73 & GL

Howard, G4CCH

From: Moon-net <moon-net-bounces at mailman.pe1itr.com> On Behalf Of Earl Shaffer via Moon-net
Sent: 03 December 2020 17:30
To: moon-net <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>
Subject: [Moon-Net] cabrilli logs

Hi All.

Someone, perhaps on the EME logger shared some info recently about a text to cabrilli log converter.

I've lost that info already. Can someone share it with me again? I have my contacts in DXkeeper so I might

give it a try. I've seen a lot of weak excuses for not participating in the ARRL EME contest, so I thought I had better try to do so

and set a good example. It does nobody any good to avoid participation because there is some aspect you disagree with.

I'll also need to figure out the dupe sheet thing. I just used DXKeeper and looked at the dates of contact for duping. At the pace of EME contacts that worked fine for me.

--

Earl Shaffer,  WB9UWA

My EME array photos

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bbn2ktonko8e3az/AACHBBOhf6Djk5Pf2c86Br5ja