[Moon] MAP 65 DELTA 44 & IQ+

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 7 18:58:55 CET 2020

Hello Friends

I have a problem withMAP65 or Delta 44 or IQ+. I only get 4db of audio
showing on MAP65. There is nothing wrong with the software. I downloaded an
old version of MAP65 same problem on window 7 desktop.

I wonder if someone using the sound card delta 44 could send me the settings
please. I suspect the sound card or the IQ+ but really I do not know.

They have been some updating on Window 7 recently. If I restored the
computer to an earlier date would that affect the MAP65 software??

Any help would be appreciated thank you

Serge VE1KG