[Moon] 24 GHz QRV today

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 8 15:34:52 CET 2020

Hi EME gang,

today I took advantage of the great conditions of EME communication in the
24 GHz band. Weather favored experimentation, and so I was QRV from 09:00
UT. Temperature 1°C, elevation at the start of operations 31° and blue clear
skies. Moon measured noise 2,4dB/CS. Connected by the operation of QRA64D to
DL0SHF -7/-14DB #13 JT and the operation of CW WA6PY O/RO #4 CW and
California WAS, Paul was heard at peak 449. Tomorrow morning I'll be QRV
again from 07:00 UT, unless the weather breaks. Any skeds on HB9Q.

73! and stay safe

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com