[Moon] Update re G3LTF

Brian Coleman brian at brcg4nns.org
Sat Dec 19 15:20:09 CET 2020

Hello Folks

I'm sure Peter will appreciate all the good wishes on the reflectors. I
have just returned from the hospital to take some things for him. The
operation was delayed until this morning but is judged to have been a
success. When I visited he was still in the recovery area. Margaret is
OK, needs nothing at present and knows that help is available if she
does. Her daughter is on her way from GM. Margaret needs a rest, thanks
all her friends for their concern and good wishes but please don't call.
I hope Peter will be able to speak / email for himself in the next few
days.

73 Brian G4NNS