[Moon] G3LTF back home

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 31 18:08:37 CET 2020

Thank you to everyone in the  EME community for their good wishes
following my accident, they were really appreciated by myself and by
Margaret.

I  am now back home, recovering well, but due to the needs of exercise
and leg resting I cannot spend as much time sitting at the keyboard as I
would wish, so please excuse a general message to everyone at this time
rather than individual replies.

2020 has been a lousy year but let's think positive and see the glass
half full and look forward to lots of EME DX in 2021

  Happy New Year to everyone.

vy 73 & GL,

  Peter G3LTF