[Moon] [Moon-Net] Which is better?

ve1kg at eastlink.ca ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 18 15:47:54 CET 2020

Toshi I as suggested before try WSJT7 or WSJT 9.7 I have 40 years old Icom 275A & this system decodes better than my IQ+ & MAP65. I have said that for many years & people laughed at me Hi. I also use WSJTX for watching MSK144.

You have to experiment what works for me may not work for you. Please let me know how you make out??

Best regards

Serge VE1KG