[Moon] 23 cm EME next week CX

cx2sc . cx2sc.base at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:38:23 CET 2020

Hi Michael DL1YMK / SA6BUN

Thank you for your clarification, Manuel Castelo CX9BT is a great friend
and a role model for radio amateurs.
The least I wanted was to take credit from my friend Manuel, just ignorance!
Although he was unaware of the activity of CX9BT, he did not omit his
expedition in Uruguay in 23cm.
I made reference to his expedition and clarified for the first time that a
CX (Uruguayan) activates 23cm on the moon.
Thanks again for the clarification and I hope to be the first for many
other ham at 23cm EME.
73!
Ric CX2SC

--