[Moon] EME2020 workshop?

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 21 21:47:45 CET 2020

Lars let me know please wher to get 47 GHz SSPA with 30W RF for "Hamradio"
price and we can try CW easy. You can build station like this and are you
welcome to show us how to do it. I am still strugling with tents of decibel.
Please do not place stupid questions if you know how is it in real life.
SORRY my friend!

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com