[Moon] VK and Asia skeds wanted on 13 and 9cm

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Wed Jan 8 16:00:53 CET 2020

While I have no leaves on the trees here, I'm looking for skeds with VK and
/or Asian stations on 13 and 9cm.  (and incidentally I still need Africa on
9cm)

I have limited low elevation visibility at Moonrise but I have had a Winter
JT65 QSO with VK2JDS on 23cm, so It's possible!

On 13 I have a permit for 2300-2302 as well as 2320 (250W to 1.9m) and can
RX a little outside those ranges

I currently have no 2400 RX capability but could probability rig something
up if there was interest

On 9cm I've got 75W to 1.9m and can receive below 3400

Please email me with your proposals if you'd like to try!

73 John
G4BAO JO02cg