[Moon] DLØSHF Moon Beacon & PA

cx2sc.base at gmail.com cx2sc.base at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:32:48 CET 2020

Hi all! HNY!!

We are in the final tests to start work from CX with 10GHz EME.
Our setup:
TRVX W1GHZ (made CX)
LO whit GPS-DO
LNA 18db (made CX, surplus LNB Ku)
1W Power Output
Dish Offset 1.2mts
Feed design Johannes Falk, DC5GY, made CX.

With 0.60 meter OFFSET dish we have worked distances of up to 300km with
CX8AT, and the same setup.
We have 2 problems to continue, we hope you can help us.
1) Information from DLØSHF Moon Beacon, the page of
http://www.pa0ehg.com/dl0shf_beacon.htm always shows "OFF", we need RX
ajusted to complete.

2) Power, we believe that 1W is too poor to work even big brother, we think
of 10W, we lost the opportunity to buy Pete WA2ODO 15W evaluation boards !!!
Other powers sold, 500 euros or more for 10W, is a lot of investment for
this part of the world.
So I thought that whoever bought TGA2760-SM EVA from Pete, does not need all
and can sell maybe 2.
Or maybe those who do not work 10GHz have a PA that can offer economical.

We are looking forward to it and we have invested great effort in reaching
10GHz, we hope to activate Uruguay-CX for the first time in EME.

73!
Ric Cx2SC