[Moon] [Moon-Net] TYPE N MALE CONNECTOR

Stephen Hanselman eme at kc4sw.com
Wed Jul 8 06:05:45 CEST 2020

Serge,

I feel your pain.  Many folks trust the construction of the connector to keep it weather title.  I never have and always put a layer of Scotch33 covering everything and out onto the Co-Ax.  Many folks will talk about condensation, but I never had anything other than a pristine connector when I open it up.  Be sure and saturate the mating parts with the grease Andrews supplies, it helps too.

73's

Stephen Hanselman, KC4SW
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad