[Moon] Microwave Activity Weekends

Roger Rehr w3sz73 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 02:36:10 CEST 2020

 Hi All,
I will be on for the 10 GHz AW on Saturday.
I will first get moon clear of local obstructions around 1600Z ±
200W to 2.6M prime focus dish.
HB9Q Logger as usual (Thanks Dan!).
73,
Roger
W3SZ

On 7/23/2020 05:06 AM, g4bao via Moon wrote:

Hi. I'll be QRV 10GHz over the weekend. 20W to 1.1m offset. Mainly on JT
modes, but I came close to a CW QSO, with OK1DFC last week, so up for a try
on that mode if you have a decent station

73 John

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020, 23:22 Peter Blair via Moon, <moon at moonbounce.info>
<moon at moonbounce.info>
wrote:

A reminder that the coming weekend is the first of the 2020 MAWs. I
apologise for the confusion over the dates and bands and we should go with
the ones in the July 432 and above Newsletter em70cm.html
Saturday July 25th 3cm
Sunday July 26th 13cm
The idea is to create activity, any mode, reflector or random, check out
your system before the ARRL and ARI contest days in September.