[Moon] Sun noise on 122 GHz?

Matej Petrzilka ok1teh at seznam.cz
Tue Jun 16 18:14:46 CEST 2020

Hi all,
together with Al, K2UYH we are working on new Newsletter issue
and I'mgoing to make big update of Sun, Moon and other natural
noise source measuring. Actual list at:
http://www.ok2kkw.com/next/nl_k2uyh/sun_table.xls

Due to good work of K6ML and VK friends several guys will get
or already got new 122 GHz transverter with about 8dB of noise
figure which should be quite ok to make the first Sun noise
measurement. I'd be very interested in any data from such
an experitments to update the Sun-table. If you send me such
a report from frequencies above 24 GHz, please note the
elevation and weather conditions.

73 & many thanks for your help to keep the list actual!
Matej, OK1TEH

ps: please send an answer at my second mail-box
 ok1tehlist at seznam.cz if possible, tnx