[Moon] Who called me?

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 4 09:45:36 CET 2020

I was on 23cm eme last night, first time since January due to wx. Conditions were not brilliant with lots of libration, (19/20Hz) someone replied to a CW  CQ at about 22.30, very weak and with the libration I just could not get the call and after 3 or 4 attempts they stopped. I’d love to know who it was, and I’m sorry I couldnt pull them in. I plan to be on today from about 12.30 and will be on the logger. (Also checking sun noise and investigating a 1.5dB power drop.)
73 Peter G3LTF