[Moon] PA3DZL 9cm Dubus CW activity

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at icloud.com
Tue Mar 10 18:55:13 CET 2020

Hello EME friends,

I was not QRV during the fist pass but active during the 2nd and 3rd.
WX was ok. February was a bad month with very high winds.

Strongest signals from: OK1CA, OH2DG and SA6BUN Michael was a nice beacon both days!
Conditions were quite ok and also some nice activity although i missed a number of stations.
There was not much spread.

It would really be a pity if we lose the 9cm band. Just a small portion of the band is ok, like in VK.

17 Contest CW QSOs : VK3NX, SM3BYA #, OH2DG, SP6OPN, OK1CA, OK1KKD, SA6BUN #, DF3RU, PAØBAT, ES5PC, OK1DFC, OH1LRY, 9A5AA, WA9FWD, VK4AFL #, SA6BUN 2nd, 9A5AA 2nd, SP3XBO and G3LTF.

3 Digi QSOs : KD3UY #, WA3RGQ # and KNØWS #

Thanks for the nice QSOs, 6 initials and will be looking forward to be QRV again during the Dubus 6cm CW contest at the end of April.

73s de Jac, PA3DZL