[Moon] EME ft8

valter dolso valter_dls at yahoo.it
Thu May 21 23:20:25 CEST 2020

Dear JoeFirst of all best wishes for your next 80 years !!It was a pleasure to meet you many years ago near Sanremo.Already then I told you that I didn't like the digital mode for EME  very much, however I understand that the technology must go on, I use the JT both in two meters now with my small 2 yagi antennas and in 23 CM, I do qso that in CW I could not do, but if I can prefer CW  !!!but also I have a fairly good station in 6 meters, but when it opens  sporadic E, few stations in CW and SSB ....... no longer young radio amateurs must also learn to speak besides learning CW ?? or is it easier or more fashionable to use 90% FT8 with 9 +++ signals?Okay, Dear friend, it will be so, we have many problems now and maybe in the future.Radio will be a Hobby, nothing else.With estimates
                                                            Valter IK1FJI