[Moon] 24 GHz beacon DL0SHF

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 15 18:45:58 CEST 2020

Hi EME gang, during weekedn I have worked 50 different stations on 23cm.On
Monday this week after ARRL EME in the 23cm band, I swapped the TRV in the
dish for the 24 GHz band and did a DL0SHF beacon reception test. After all
the modifications and calibrations on the device and the dish, including the
new 24 GHz feed, I listened to DL0SHF in tremendous power both on the CW and
decoding the QRA24D mode. Printscreen and MP3 files are on my page for you
if inetersting. My own echos from the moon are 15dB above noise, easy copy.
Looking forward for 24 GHz tests.

http://www.ok1dfc.com/eme/offst260cm/offset260.htm

73!

--