[Moon] 3300-3500 MHz in the US

w5lua at sbcglobal.net w5lua at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 23:32:15 CEST 2020

Hello EMEers

There is an excellent chance that we may lose our entire 9cm band. We will
find out very soon. Our ARRL legal council is working on an argument for
retaining a small hunk of the band for weak signal, EME and satellite work.
Based on what IARU Region I has done, I suggested 3400-3410 MHz or 3395 to
3405 MHz. 3400.1 MHz has been the EME calling frequency for years.

I would like to supply the legal council with a list of countries and their
9 cm frequency band. I find some of this info on the internet but not a lot
outside the UK.

Your help with a  simple reply to me with your call and 9 cm frequency band
would be appreciated. Those that have been on EME expeditions to new DXCCs,
if you know their allocation, that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Al Ward

W5LUA