[Moon] First ARRL weekend uW activity

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:17:07 CEST 2020

I am gathering reports and pictures from those of you who were active on the uW bands for the ARRL contest for use in the article that I will be writing for QST contest results. I know that most of you will submit reports to K2UYH and OK1TEH for the EME newsletter and I will read those also. I did follow the chatter on the HB9Q logger and captured some excellent quotes. I am interested in hearing about any special issues whether good or bad that would be interesting for others to read. Thanks in advance for sending me some notes and pictures. I am planning to be active on 1296, 432 and possibly 144 for the second and third weekends. 73, Rick K1DS