[Moon] Help finding relay rating

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:39:29 CEST 2020

I have a pair of Wavecom (a division of Loral corporation FSCM 28979) Coaxial transfer relays and I want to check their frequency and power handling capability.
I want to use them for preamp and SSPA switching as I have a single coax line from rig to antennas. I hope to use 500W on 432 and 260W on 1296.
They have the following markings: model no.  132-B2-D1C-1B1
                                                               ser no.     1500        2887
                                                               voltage     24  VDC
They each have 4 N connectors and I have already tested them with 24 VDC and they work fine--when voltage is applied to position 1, connectors 1-4 and 2-3 are connected.  When voltage is applied to position 2, connectors 1-2 and 3-4 are connected. There are also poles for indicator lights. Physically the relays are in a 2" square cube and there is a mounting plate attached. I have tried many combinations of searching for info, but find none. Perhaps someone can direct me to a source?
Thanks, Rick K1DS