[Moon] Help finding relay rating

Paul Nickalls paulnick at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 17 17:29:01 CEST 2020

Loral is now Narda

Decrypting the part no from Narda data:-

132    Transfer
B    Latching needs pulse of 30 to 100ms
2    Indicator Circuitry
D    Type N
1    Solder((Standard)
C    24VDC
1    DC - 3 GHz
B    Common Minus
!     Bracket

Power Handling - Cold Switching, 25degC, Matched 50 ohm, sea level.
432 MHz   700W
1296 MHz 420W
144 MHz     1.2kW
3GHz           270W