[Moon] SM6CKU report

SM6CKU Ben at sm6cku.se
Tue Sep 22 10:34:18 CEST 2020

I was on 3cm on Saturday 19th and worked OK1DFC 559/579, IW2FZR, F4VKQ and OK2AQ on JT4F. OK2AQ was alo worked on CW. This was my first attempt using linear polarisation and it seems to work as expected. Feedhorn designed by SM6FHZ and built by SM6PGP, 13 watts output, SMA T/R relay. Same performance as the circ. feed gave me, but I gain 3 dB to most people.

The idea with two bands split over the weekend is no good for activity. I took no part in the contests on 3 & 6cm.

73 de Ben
SM6CKU

--
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.