[Moon] ARI IK1FJI result

valter dolso valter_dls at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 22 18:13:09 CEST 2020

Hello  all...
I was qrv in the two legs, but unfortunately I see the moon at 22 degrees at the moonrise, low declinations and higher noise than normal I had to do QRT every two days before the moon set for family reasons.I only participated in CW / SSB and I have qso's with 32 fine stations with some dupe,, nice qso both CW and SSB with PI9CAM with the usual strong signal.Only one station from north america on the CW mode ... no good !!I lost at least two stations, I got them sent QRZ  but too weak signal for my antennaThanks everyone for the fun, I hope to be active in the next  ARRL contest ...
3.2 meters dish  with septum, >34db < 0.3NF, TH327  ea4tx tracking TS-2000x
                                                               73, Valter IK1FJI