[Moon] [Moon-Net] MAP 65 SURVEY

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 6 19:36:51 CEST 2021

Francesco good evening all true what you say & I use MAP65 with only
horizontal polarization. We all use the internet anyway when we thank the
station for a completed QSO or when we indicate where we are calling CQ .So
why not ask the station their frequency??
I am looking forward to see MAP65 upgraded as well but it is not a do or die
situation dear friend.
Serge VE1KG