[Moon] F2TU, Philippe, SK

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Sun Aug 1 11:46:36 CEST 2021

More sad news and the passing of our great friend. I first met Philippe in
person at the EME conference in Paris in 1998. Since 1995 I have made
numerous contacts with him on almost all bands. Only due to an accident he
suffered while replacing a feed in a dish, I have not been able to make the
6 and 3cm bands. Philippe rest in peace and thanks for all the work you did
for our amateur EME radio community.

I'll never forget.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC