[Moon] 3.4 GHz gear for sale

SM3BYA, Gudmund SM3BYA at wannberg.net
Thu Aug 12 12:48:38 CEST 2021

Now that 3.4 GHz has finally been lost to 5G services here in SM (which
BTW was hailed by the media and politicians as a major gain for
society...), my 9 cm gear is collecting dust.  But there are still
places where it could do a good job for some time yet, like G, OK, PA,
DL, VE, VK and others -

So for those who want to give it a shot before it is too late
everywhere, the following is up for sale:

VE4MA type feed with N(f) TX port and N(m) RX port, OK for f/d ≈ 0.35,

LNA, G ≈ 28 dB, NF ≈ 0.46 dB, N(m) input, N(f) output

Feed and LNA built by WD5AGO

SSPA: 4 phased Stealth Microwave  SM3437 WIMAX amplifier blocks,
complete with 12 V / 30 A PSU, coaxial input and output combiners and
cabling. Assembled and set up by myself. Very high gain, + 3 dBm drive
runs the PA into saturation at > 80 W Pout. Should work OK down at
3399.8 MHz (VK take note!),

One spare SM3437 amplifier. Data on the web.

With my 3.8 m dish, this gear brought me 32 initials, all CW, in 23
months of operation (October 2018 to September 2020).

The transverter / LO system is not up for sale at this time, but if
somebody is seriously interested in becoming QRV on 3.4 GHz, I may
reconsider.

Email me for more info / data / photos / price ideas / shipping.

73 Gudmund SM3BYA