[Moon] TS2000x maybe for sale - modified for EME use

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Thu Aug 19 13:03:46 CEST 2021

Hi all.

I am thinking of selling my TS2000x  which has been extensively modified for EME use.

144/432/1296 separate RX inputs
15.6MHz reflock board from DF9NP - external box , needs 10MHz input, no PN degradation compared to internal oscillator. The internal oscillator is automatically turned off when external reflock is plugged in.

Perfect working order, output to specification and used extensively by me on EME until recently.

If you are interested please make me an offer, if offered enough I will sell it, otherwise I will keep it for a spare.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y